View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 12:41 PM   #127
JNCalif
Enthusiast
JNCalif is clearly one to watchJNCalif is clearly one to watchJNCalif is clearly one to watchJNCalif is clearly one to watchJNCalif is clearly one to watchJNCalif is clearly one to watchJNCalif is clearly one to watchJNCalif is clearly one to watchJNCalif is clearly one to watchJNCalif is clearly one to watchJNCalif is clearly one to watch

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britomart View Post
Free from All Romance eBooks (and, I assume, a number of other stores):

Right Moves by Ava McKnight (Ellora's Cave) - with four of five flames on the heat index.

I just had a look at Ellora's Cave directly, because I had forgotten about the overhaul. Then I remembered. I cannot access my book, they have not replied to my mail, and I am quite fed up. Did you manage to get our Ellora's Cave issues resolved? What is the best way to go about it? Right now I am so exasperated I am not even prepared to wait until their overblown new first page is getting loaded.
Give them another shot - I had a few issues with my books after the switchover to the new site, and they got back to me within a day. They are very helpful in general whenever I've had an issue, both before the switchover and after. I think there must be a few kinks (of the computer kind, lol) that need to be worked out with the new system. I know that happened at my workplace (a newspaper) when we switched over to our new website a year ago.
JNCalif is offline   Reply With Quote