View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 10:48 AM   #33
Phogg
PHD in Horribleness
Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just a whole bunch. I guess I am a collector now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by haydnfan View Post
There are no facts in that "article", only vague claims of "analysts", sources? From what I've seen Apple moved a ton of ipad minis, poor price and screen be darned.

This is iPple. The brand was built on only vague claims that seldom held up in the light of day...so that is all it will take for iPple to fall.

Do you want a graph of the sad life cycle of iPple? Not sure it is legal to post as it looks like a rounded rectangle....so they may sue...
Phogg is offline   Reply With Quote