Thread: 0.6.1 Released
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 12:49 PM   #20
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmikel View Post
One thing that might be added is a notice when you try to bring in HTML and it doesn't work to switch to HTML Tidy. You might offer it as a switch to HTML Tidy for input. I couldn't see anything wrong with the HTML, but with just pretty print on, it would not bring it in. Otherwise it worked great.
This is noticeable because the preference was accidentally changed to Pretty Print instead of Pretty Print Tidy. Apparently there are a lot of invalid files out there that have been getting cleaned up automatically. The setting will be corrected in the next version (everyone using Pretty Print or Pretty Print Tidy will get reset to use Pretty Print Tidy on first use).

A message on importing HTML is something I've thought about before so I'll take another look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaw2396 View Post
I am back to using 0.6.0 since when I use 0.6.1 the clean-up removes space between two <>, example: <\strong>space<em>Type... Is there any way to prevent that from happening? It doesn't happen in 0.6.0. Thanks.
While waiting for the next release isn't a bad idea, can you give before and after examples of your code as its not clear what spaces are missing. And are you using Pretty Print or Pretty Print Tidy to format your code since they format differently from each other.
meme is offline   Reply With Quote