View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 08:10 PM   #173
Michele
Addict
Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Mighty Bright Travel Flex. It's super light weight uses 1 AAA battery that lasts forever. You clip it on the cover of your Kindle. I've had mine for a few years and I use it nightly not to read but for a night light. I own the Xtra Flex2 and that's hubby's night light. It way to clunky but the Travel Flex works great! Cheaper too.
Thanks, that's one of the two brands of lights I just ordered.

I don't know if my Fire HD has the same weight and dimensions of your Fire, but I find it very difficult to hold in one hand (at kind of a 45-degree angle) while lying down on my side. My fingers constantly activate the bookmark and highlight the text, because holding it just at the very edge causes the slippery, heavy device to slide out of my hands. Do you have this problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
I find I sometimes have to hold down the light in my k3 lighted cover to get the bottom left corner of my page, but in general I have no problem reading it in the dark (as our last power outage showed)... but I think the k4's lighted cover is a much better design.
I did try that, but it was still too dim to read. Thanks. I'm sending it back.
Michele is offline   Reply With Quote