View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 12:33 AM   #10
TDF
Enthusiast
TDF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TDF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TDF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TDF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TDF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TDF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TDF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TDF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TDF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TDF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TDF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Sony PRS-505 (mostly RIP)
I think the simplest answer to your question about PDFs, would be - it depends. From my personal experience, the contrast is all over the place. Some are crystal clear, others you can barely read. But overall I think I'm happy with it (provided that there aren't many other alternatives in terms of the size at the moment). They might make it better with adjustable contrast (but who knows how soon...).
TDF is offline   Reply With Quote