View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 11:50 AM   #11
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
PS once I start to dabble it's hard to stop! ...

if I want all my chapter header number to be centered on the kindle page what to I add to
<h2> chapter number </h2> to make that happen ?

& should things like that be done with find..replace.. or via stylesheets ?

well after googling it,
i guess putting this in the stylesheet is how it's done
H2 { text-align: center}

I could do that book by book, but is there any way to tell calibre to do it as part of a conversion - then save that in my general conversion preferences ? there is an input box called extra CSS but not a lot of guidance in the user manual ( it helpfully "advises" you to know what you're doing before trying to use this feature!

Last edited by cybmole; 01-16-2011 at 11:59 AM.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote