View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 02:02 PM   #7
lioslaith
Zealot
lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505, Kindle, Kobo Vox/Glo, Nook
I bought my T2 on eBay about 2 months ago, for around £60 all in. It was never actually used by previous owner who bought it January this year.

I wanted to try another Sony, it was the brand of my first reader in 2009 when I bought my 505.

So far I'm loving it, out of all the eInk readers I've owned and used its the easiest and best for highlighting, annotations etc that I've used so far.
lioslaith is offline   Reply With Quote