View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 01:21 AM   #606
slantybard
my parent's oops...
slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Vx->Handera->Clie-> Axim->505->650->KPW/Aura ->iOS/L2
I have managed to extract the fonts from the fonts.cramfs.img from my PW and was wondering what suggestions anyone who has modded their own PW base fonts have for changes to play with as a starting point.

I am most interested in Caecilia since that is my favourite. I was thinking of trying to increase the weight and decrease the line space a bit. As a reference, I use the font at size 2 normally.

Any ideas would be appreciated.
slantybard is offline   Reply With Quote