View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 07:31 AM   #21578
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
When I was pregnant I got a cold that developed into a really bad cough. I needed a cough suppressant with codeine for the pain which didn't really suppress the cough. I was coughing hard enough that I was peeing. It was awful and took a month to deal with. We were gradually adding medicine because of the pregnancy so it took a while.

Guess what is back? Ugggghhh so far it is not as bad, but I could jump right into medication. It is getting better, I am not coughing as much but I do have a multitude of fits each day. If it is not cleared up by Monday I am going to the Doctor.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote