View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 09:47 AM   #127
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Dropped my iPad recently :-(

My sweet wife offered me a trade-in, giving the case I frequently watch videos and use the volume button a lot (the only part affected was volume button, got pinched when hit the floor)

I was amazed with how easy was to format the iPad and recover from iCloud backup. Everything, and I literally mean everything, including browsing history, was there after backup. It took 5 min. Even those DRM free books I have on iBooks.

Backup and recovery was paid pain free process.

Now I have former wife's iPad, which is white.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote