View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 06:27 PM   #25
Hellmark
Wizard
Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nokia N800, PRS-505, Nook STR Glowlight, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizwor View Post
I know. They price compare the entry level Apple products to mainstream/brand name PCs ignoring the fact that 1) there are less expensive PCs, and 2) PCs go on sale.
Entry level, avoid mac. However, last time I did some realistic price comparison of higher end machines, a Mac Pro was within $50 of the comparable Dell.

I do think it is stupid that Apple has forsaken the lower end market. Most people don't want to spend $1500 on a decent machine. (yes, I know that there are cheaper macs, but that is about the point at which you're not getting raped by the Apple tax)
Hellmark is offline   Reply With Quote