View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 08:14 AM   #6
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldolse View Post
Most likely because the pdf used a custom font which mapped to a proprietary code point which happened to map to ϐ in the real world.
makes sense - calibre conversion is not replacing fl - it is replacing ( some but not all ) instances of f at start of words.

I think if I went back and re-ran the conversion with a correct search replace regex - find ϐ, replace with f - then I could get it to work in calibre

- but Ive patched it in sigil now.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote