View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 08:15 AM   #175
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Yep, I'm rewriting the check for Kindle connected and the customization pre-checks to be a lot more thorough and correct. Unfortunately when I made the error dialogs nicer for the Menu customization entry, it broke the customization invoked by the Preferences dialog. (See the separate thread about do_user_config - I was trying to avoid the large window created when there wasn't anything to customize, but only fixed it in one area).

I do have some more information on where collections come from in the debug output - but I might be able to append it to the report. Debug shouldn't need to be run unless there is an unexpected issue.