View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 11:30 AM   #1
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
CoolReader Hanlin V3

The file context menu in MadShelf has an option to select the preferred handler for each supported file type, but I only see FBReader as a selection for FB2 or EPUB files. Ticket #454 "Ability to choose default handler for each supported file format" appears to indicate that the issue was closed as fixed in MadShelf 0.2.36 ? Looking through the OpenInkpot system directories, it appears that CoolReader 3 is in the build, but I could not find a way to select it. The User Guide documents CoolREader but does not say how to invoke it, so I just assumed it would be with the MadShelf file context menu. Has anyone found out how to get CoolReader to open the file types that it supports?