View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 04:44 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpt View Post
Hey--
I'm a bit of a font geek -- and I'm nearsighted. I'm using .txt file on my Pocket Pro, and I've found a bit of a bug...

It uses 1 screenful = 1 page... however, when you change font sizes -- even using the zoom buttons -- it just goes to the same page number. However, if you make the font bigger, it puts you earlier in the book, since there are more pages.

Any way around this that hopefully doesn't involve converting all my books to a different format? It seems like a rather large bug...

-- J.P.
IIRC
Exit the book (It will remember font,usually )
Call the book back up. It will show a different page count.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote