View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 03:44 PM   #1
sassanik
Guru
sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB1150, iPhone, Cool-er Purple, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Fire
Weird error caused by the publisher

Okay so I recently bought a Toby Bishop series from Fictionwise.

Airs Beneath the Moon
Airs and Graces
Airs and of Night and Sea

Now the weird part comes in, I was reading Airs Beneath the Moon and felt like it was the second book in a series, it did not feel like a first book. I verified with the authors website that I was reading them in order.

After some head scratching and general confusion I figured out what the problem was.

Airs Beneath the Moon actually contained the book Airs and Graces, the two books started the same and ended the same.

So in essence I got 2 copies of Airs and Graces, instead of Airs Beneath the Moon and Airs and Graces.

I contacted fictionwise and they verified that it was indeed an issue and they were contacting their vendor about it.

That is just a weird problem to have! I mean occasional formatting, spelling and grammar errors I expect, but the wrong book entirely!?!

Just strange!

Has this happened to anyone else before?

Amy

Last edited by sassanik; 02-23-2009 at 03:25 AM.
sassanik is offline   Reply With Quote