View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 05:32 PM   #11
ManDay
E-Reader
ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: DPT-S1
That's all great, but there we have those peciliuar items like "Scrolling Mode", "Comic Mode", "Paper Mode", and - let alone - "Auto Crop", no one has ever figured out how to make them work sensibly, and you're telling me you approve of gray lines which run *right* through the text I want to read?

If, by whatever means, those lines do actually make sense when reading multi-column articles (although I fail to see how they do), you would really think that among those fancy, pointless "modes" there was a plain "simply show me that bloody pdf without any eff-ing gimmicks"-mode, now, wouldn't you?

I hope you can somewhat relate to my slight irritation about the fact that a EUR 340 e-reader is incapable of displaying a PDF without obscuring parts of it with gray lines...
ManDay is offline   Reply With Quote