View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 03:25 PM   #6
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
Do you have a chance to test Kobo Aura HD in a shop? It's not too bad, even (as seen on the web) for PDF. I was testing it just today. But so far my KK is working. Recently it majorly froze though and I was torn crossing fingers as I didn't know to keep them crossed for it to die (and I can have a new gadget) or it revives. It survived.
And you can check Cybook Odyssey HD frontlight from talia.de (or thalia, can't remember)

Edit: great minds think alike
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote