View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 09:16 PM   #96
RolandD
Fanatic
RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RolandD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch is now my main eReader.
I know I'm reviving an old thread, but there is so much good information I thought I'd bump it and add my own 2 cents.

I only buy Earl Grey loose tea. My wife likes variety and so I end up drinking Lipton and Yorkshire, also. I buy my tea online here, Coffee Bean Direct, a kilo at a time. I find it to be very good, on par with Yorkshire and Twinings.

When brewing, I've found the most important thing for me is to set a timer at four minutes so my brew doesn't get bitter. No milk, but I do like my sugar, and this is where I'll be burned as a heretic, I make Earl Grey iced tea. It's the best.
RolandD is offline   Reply With Quote