View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 05:27 PM   #27
bZkindle
Fanatic
bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: k2, k3G, kindle DXG, Sony T-1, iPad, iPhone, stone tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post
Not sure if I'd call myself a fan, but I've personally purchased 3 of them, only 1 for me. :-)
I'm thinking about buying a back up. It's strange- I know it's nowhere near as popular as a 6 inch reader, but I'd think it would be at least popular enough that amazon would continue putting them out.. I mean, why abandon large size eink entirely? Especially as the price drops...
bZkindle is offline   Reply With Quote