View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 08:43 AM   #54
Apprentice Alf
Apprentice Alf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apprentice Alf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apprentice Alf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apprentice Alf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apprentice Alf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apprentice Alf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apprentice Alf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apprentice Alf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apprentice Alf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apprentice Alf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apprentice Alf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I'm not saying nobody's ever going to write software that "cleans" watermarked ebooks ... I'm just saying I'm fairly positive it's not going to come from any entity you might have come to "know and trust." That entity fully supports the use of digital watermarking in place of current encryption-based DRM schemes (for personal "purchases") ... or so I've heard.
DiapDealer has heard correctly. I have no interest in helping people to remove personally identifying information from ebook files.

— Alf.
Apprentice Alf is offline   Reply With Quote