View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 12:47 PM   #37
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadrien View Post
Hmm isn't "export to iPhone" a feature to export as iPhone bookmarklets rather than to sync with the application ?
Sorry, yeah. I hadn't actually tried it yet. The 'sync w application' part is under TOOLS -- "enable sharing" and "allow anonymous sharing". Haven't gotten it to work yet, but we have too many network zones at work for my iphone and my mac to be on the same zone. Will try at home.

HAVE experienced what someone said -- the mac application totally wedges itself and will no longer start at all, unless you turn both the above options
OFF before you quit it. I imagine that will be fixed in the next version!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote