View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 02:32 PM   #2
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
What I especially enjoy is when the carry-on is too heavy to pick up, so they sort of lift/thrust into the vicinity of my overhead bin. I've been hit on the shoulder several times. Now I tell them "Stop. Wait for the flight attendant to help you." For some reason, it offends people to say that. But at least they move on to harrass/endanger some other passenger.

Bah

Last edited by DixieGal; 06-12-2008 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Don't even get me started on flying. It's one thing that ruins my otherwise sunshiny day.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote