View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 09:12 PM   #1
Kralik
Guru
Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rooted NST
Blue/Pink Sony PRS-350 Readers with Cover and 2 years ADH Warranty

Update: Blue Cover Reader Sold

Update: Pink Cover Reader Sold

I'm looking to sell two Sony PRS-350s. One is mine and has the blue Sony cover; the other one is my wife's and has a pink cover. Both readers have been used by responsible adults and are in great shape! Styluses are fine. Neither have been registered with Sony or to a Sony Reader Library account. They are around a year old (9/11 months). If anyone needs detailed pictures I can take a few.

One of the readers has a 3-year transferable SquareTrade warranty which includes Accidental Damage from Handling (ADH) coverage to protect against drops and spills. I had another eBook reader that broke in a light drop (the jetBook) but these Sonys have such a solid frame that once I bought one, I decided I didn't need the warranty for the other. Nevertheless, there's a little over two years left.

Both readers have their original boxes with all the paperwork.

Please make me any offers for the final price (USPS Priority postage included). I have an eBay account that is 12+ years old with ~300 feedback if needed to verify trustworthiness. Thanks for looking!

EDIT: Forgot to mention that they both have the "Russified" firmware which adds some additional functionality and button shortcuts. I can go back to original on request.

Last edited by Kralik; 11-02-2011 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Both Sold
Kralik is offline   Reply With Quote