View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 08:05 AM   #2
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
It is quiet. Robert goes off for two weeks and so does everyone else.

My prediction.

$189 for the 6" EZ Reader Plus
$175 for the 5" Pocket Pro (same as the Mother's day blowout price).

Potentially there is the possibility of them running a promotional program ie: buy any EZ Reader line and get a $20 ebook voucher from their ebook store. I think there is no longer any real money to be made in the readers themselves, money is to be made in the content. Now is the time for the revamped ezread.com website to be up and running. Prices are good, but I'm not willing to punch in my credit card details without the website running some form of encryption. I noticed today that they have updated it so ebook prices are in local currency
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote