View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 09:41 AM   #9
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by goesta View Post
Can't explain it, though. Either the fact of the external SD card being in the first (WIFI) try and out the second; or that this was the first ever update of my unit's firmware (was it? Or did it update when I unboxed it? Not sure) and something was wonky; or (totally illogical) the presence of the (apparently useless) sideloaded firmware helped somehow???
Cheers.
don't know why either, but it isn't based on the sd card....every firmware update didn't work 1st dl by wifi and did the 2nd dl by wifi for me....it always locks up after the 1st dl and doesn't the 2nd time....
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote