View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 09:14 AM   #11
silverspear
Connoisseur
silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverspear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
There is a new 7-story Maruzen in Umeda. I'll be downtown next week in that area and will take a look to see what they have. Of course, that will be a couple of weeks before you get here and things change quickly in Japan.

Stitchawl
That is true.. but oh well, since I can't come any earlier, I'm already extremely appreciative of fellow forummers' help to scout it out on my behalf! Thank you very much!!
silverspear is offline   Reply With Quote