View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 02:33 PM   #75
Tom SKP
Connoisseur
Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung tab 3 & Nook Simple Touch with Glow light
Thanks Kiwidude,
I am slowly learning... I think??? and I thank you future changes....

I may have discovered a way around it:
For Goodreads, and the Fantasy genre I was as you deduced, using the Goodreads Fantasy Shelf Predefined set up.. and it failed.
Bus messing around, it appears that if I use the Goodreads Awards Hugo format it does seem work

But again, I see that with Goodreads I will get only one page, while with Fantastic Fiction I will get ALL the author's books in one shot. A better result! It appreas that the databases of the two sites are pretty equivalent. So, I will be using FF for most of my work for now on due to that reason

What I am doing is updating all my authors, and new ones, to have a choice to include a lot of their books that I did not have listed in Calibre. Your PI, as I get better at using it will save me an awful lot of work of crosschecking lists!
BTW, I used the PI last year to import my wife's extensive book list (which I had converted into a CSV) into a Calibre for her!

Thanks again
Tom SKP is offline   Reply With Quote