View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 11:26 AM   #15341
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Heinlein

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
A slightly dated but still fun look at vampires in the modern world. One of Baen's re-issues of pre-webscriptions books, from 1997. At one point our hero has to find a payphone to make a call. What a difference 16 years makes!

I find I have read The Ship Who Searched before (I thought I had, but it's nice to have an ebook copy, and the forward was interesting). So discarding that from my TBR pile, I move on to Sixth Column by Robert A. Heinlein.

Which I might have read before - I'll find out!
Does The Day After Tomorrow ring a bell as it was also published with that title?

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote