View Single Post
Old 01-03-2005, 06:10 PM   #1
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
20% discount for books from 'Diesel eBooks'

Thanks to Diesel eBooks for providing us with an exclusive 20% discount on any e-book purchased at their webstore. The discount is valid until 2/15/05. Just key in the following code at checkout: dieselfat53

Diesel eBooks is a new e-book store providing instant access to over 35,000 mostly commercial book titles in various formats (Microsoft Reader LIT, eReader, and Adobe PDF).

Personal experience: Diesel eBooks support is excellent. Two weeks ago I was contacted by Scott from Diesel eBooks who informed me that they had increased their e-book inventory. I was more than happy to confirm that the particular items I was previously missing (books by George R. R. Martin) are now in stock!