View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 01:50 PM   #435
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherlynn View Post
i wish i would have read this before, it's already done :/ but if they send me a refurbished unit, those usually go through some more tests so this is me crossing my fingers. if i do get the refurbished unit and it's bad as well, can i get a refund for that one and then be able to order another one? or did i just mess up completely
I wouldn't worry if it's refurbished or not. At this point one with a good screen that works is all that matters. The bright white pixel in the middle is a known issue. We don't know what causes them but sometimes I get dust on mine and see the same thing till I wipe it off so my guess it's dust that got under the glass during manufacturing.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote