View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 01:29 PM   #432
heatherlynn
Connoisseur
heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
I'm sorry to hear that. FWIW, you may want to return it for a refund stating it's defective and then order another one rather than exchange it. For whatever reason, they often send out refurbished units for the PW rather than new ones, even if you're within 30 days. Good luck with your next one.
i wish i would have read this before, it's already done :/ but if they send me a refurbished unit, those usually go through some more tests so this is me crossing my fingers. if i do get the refurbished unit and it's bad as well, can i get a refund for that one and then be able to order another one? or did i just mess up completely
heatherlynn is offline   Reply With Quote