View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 01:10 PM   #430
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherlynn View Post
just got it and it's a good screen as far as lighting goes. i would be perfectly happy with this one except it has a very big, bright white pixel in the middle of the screen sooo i guess it's going back

and it's batch 604 for what it's worth
I'm sorry to hear that. FWIW, you may want to return it for a refund stating it's defective and then order another one rather than exchange it. For whatever reason, they often send out refurbished units for the PW rather than new ones, even if you're within 30 days. Good luck with your next one.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote