Thread: MobileRead December 2016 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2016, 02:18 PM   #28
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I almost never want to reread; I missed out on two discussions this year because I didn't feel like rereading, but couldn't remember them well enough to discuss.
I find that sometimes when you do reread, the book comes back to you. So maybe you won't have to reread completely.

I'm going to try to find this as an audiobook. I already have the eBook. I don't remember it well enough to discuss.

Last edited by JSWolf; 12-02-2016 at 02:21 PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote