View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 01:47 PM   #12
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Yep; it's the data plan that's the killer.

I don't mind the 2-year contract and the usage plan. It's what I have on my old school flip phone and would remain the same if I converted to a smartphone. What I strongly object to is the forced data plan I don't need. $30/ month x 24 months = $720. That means a penny phone would actually cost me $720.01. Not my idea of a bargain.
Yep I remember the good ol days when a person had the option to pay per MB usage or pay for a data plan. If you didn't want to pay for a data plan you could switch to MB usage and not use any data. But the cell companies decided it was much more profitable to force you to pay.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote