View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 04:05 PM   #9
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
I followed Gardenman's instructions, and was able to order the Touch Lux relatively easily. I sent an E-mail to PocketBook France asking them what the shipping would cost, and got the answer back next business day that it would cost 27 euros. I sent back a reply that I was interested in ordering one, but couldn't set up an account on their website since I was outside the EU. Next business day, I got an E-mail with a link to a Paypal page for ordering the device. The device was delivered about a week later via Colissimo/Canada Post. I didn't have to pay any duties, but that may have been luck on my part (don't know if the high shipping cost included the duties, but I doubt it).

So, it wasn't cheap (156 euros in total == $220 CDN), but it was easy to get. Thanks Gardenman.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote