View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 10:56 PM   #11
TheHeartlessHero
Custom Icon Creator
TheHeartlessHero has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.TheHeartlessHero has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.TheHeartlessHero has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505
Well Patricia changed it for me I assume. I do like it in this board as it started here but it has expanded greatly. Not even just readers anymore. I would prefer it stay in this forum but wouldn't necessarily oppose it. As long as I could find where it moved to or if a Moved:Thread Title, remained here so others could see it. Maybe make it a cross board sticky? something like "Reader Icons and More" that displays as a sticky in all reader boards. I've seen some sites with that kind of ability.

Also, I'm not opposed to readers making their own icons. I can even provide a tutorial if someone wishes. Also, if you have a request with a specific picture in mind, please include it.

Well, since they literally take just minutes to make. I finished the red and blue 505 and included them in the main thread.

I was compelled to do a totally unrelated electronics icon. Thus, EVIL MONKEY! Although I am unsure the source image was high enough quality. He looks kinda fuzzy, blurry. Maybe I'll redo it.

Last edited by TheHeartlessHero; 09-12-2008 at 11:17 PM.
TheHeartlessHero is offline   Reply With Quote