Thread: Kindle 4 B NT
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 06:33 PM   #8
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
From the only other thread Keili has posted to:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keili View Post
I have another question! I've been meaning to buy the Kindle Keyboard (this one: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kindle-Wirel.../dp/B002LVUWFE), but read all the reviews about the broken screen thing. So I'm wondering, is it true what the people are saying?
He does not provide any references to "what the people are saying" in that thread either.

Again: What people? What are they saying about the "broken screen thing"? Please provide links to such unsubstantiated claims.

In the other thread, members replied with reassurances that screen breakage was not that common -- certainly no more than other ebook readers. Then he forked his other thread to THIS new thread to fork his same discussion with similar ambiguous FUD question. What's up with that?

Perhaps when a thread falls off page one of the forum, it is time to start a new version of that "missing" thread?

We do not need to ask (and answer) the same question in a separate thread for each model he MIGHT buy. The answers in the other thread already applied to all kindle eink models.

Last edited by geekmaster; 09-26-2012 at 06:44 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote