View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 04:58 PM   #26
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by EileenG View Post
I always know ahead of time what's going to happen in my story, and who is going to be in it. I don't sit down and wait to be inspired. But the noise and bustle provides white noise that lets me work without hearing a clock go Tick Tock, and since I'm away from home, I'm not thinking of all the things in the hosue I should be doing.

Sometimes you do overhear bizarre snippets of conversation at nearby tables. Last time, there were three women discussing getting Brazilians, and how much muff-diviing they expected as a reward.
Well, I think that EileenG has given some of us at least a new appreciation of the "Food Court."
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote