View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 09:07 AM   #3
charleski
Wizard
charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneFancher View Post
I can't figure what these sgc codes refer to. Can any one here help? And can I safely delete them?
Sigil uses HTMLTidy to check and prettyprint the xhtml, and this will attempt to put all the styling into the css, so
<p><i>Some italic text</i></p>
becomes
<p class="sgc-1">Some italic text</p>
with
p.sgc-1 {font-style:italic}
in a style item in the header.

I think Valloric has said he'll add an option to turn this off in a future version, but for now the way to avoid it is to use
<p><em>Some italic text</em</p>
instead, which is better usage anyway.
charleski is offline   Reply With Quote