View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 10:01 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneFancher View Post
I'm having just more fun than should be legal with embedded fonts. Have just discovered that some of my books show just fine in Adobe Digital Editions, and some don't. Have tracked one problem to the sgc_1 code in the paragraph's html style code.

Basically, I had a font type, font size, ital, and this sgc code all in one style call in the html. When I took out the ital and the sgc code, I got my font, if not in italics. I can't figure what these sgc codes refer to. Can any one here help? And can I safely delete them?

Of course, one of the books that displays properly in ADE also has them. Go figure....

Thanks as always!

In Code view, if you go near the top of the page:
there is a style section (olive color), when you use one of the Sigil style buttons (Bold, underline, center) a Sigil code appears here (not always the same SGC code, page to page), you can replace SGC codes with your own styles, . Just read the SGC defined style and replace the usage you found with yours that does similar things..
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote