View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 01:30 PM   #8
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Katsunami, your comment is worrying because I have the PW2 on order and don't have wi-fi access. I intend to download all books I buy from Amazon, rather than storing them in the cloud, then sideloading them to the reader. I watched a vid about creating collections on the PW itself, which made the process looked really easy. Can I do this without wi-fi access. I haven't ordered the 3g model.

To the OP, the only complaints I've read about the PW2 has been to do with empty pixels resulting in light spots. These spots are tiny and don't bother most people unless they occur in the centre of the screen. Amazon has excellent customer service and will replace or refund any faulty devices.
The uneven lighting which was found in the first model of the Paperwhite has been dealt with in the second.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote