View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 04:51 AM   #55
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Their logic doesn't make sense. Granted 8 to 16 isn't much of a jump, but 16 to 32 is. If I was the type who was content with cloud storage, I'd rather get a 16GB Fire HD than a 8GB Nexus 7 for the same price.
To me it seems to be the same jump, a doubling. Which is probably how most people will read it before buying.

How do you measure that a jump is big on your reasoning? Why is absolute value 16 a big jump but not 8? Is a jump from 116G to 132G a big jump? I really do not get your logic here.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote