View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 01:23 AM   #34
injapan
Addict
injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11, Kobo Arua 2 and iPad Air 3
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I'm going to wait and see what people think of it on the iPad 3. I don't want to wind up with a slower processing speed or a quicker battery drain. I've got no reason to expect either of those will occur, but I'm not taking any chances.
Quote:
The battery drain is already way faster than Apple or the fanboys will admit to, not that I give a crap what either say or believe. I only know that I've never owned any iOS device that didn't drain the battery way faster than it was supposed to, and that includes iPt1, 2, and 4, as well as iPad 1 and 3.
Yes, I am with you on that. My ipads battery goes down pretty quickly, but its not a big problem. Just wish they would be more acurate with their details
injapan is offline   Reply With Quote