View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 01:36 PM   #219
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
I just started using Scrivener again after not writing anything for months. Funny how some time away can make things fresh. When I first got it, I couldn't "see" how some of the features would work for me. Now I'm really getting into it beyond the basic "writing things in chunks" concept. Doing as much as possible from within Scrivener (importing research docs, attaching files) helps keep me "attached" to what I'm writing, making it less likely that I'll get swept off on a tangent.

My original concept started falling apart so I'm reworking it and starting over. Now I'm trying to make myself get in the habit of using tags and labels NOW before I have too much stuff in the project.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote