Thread: Accessories M-Edge's Kindle Cover
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 01:15 PM   #62
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
All kidding aside, the m-edge is really an improvement on the orginial. It comes in lots of colors, and Amazon has them in stock. I noticed the M-edge site is on vacation and won't be shipping until the 18th.

Until Rickymaveety gets hers going, these are great!
So, you got the $60 one? Executive Leather? Any pics of it on your Kindle? Do you leave it on while you read, or does it get in the way?

I currently use my kindle sans cover and wouldn't want it to be much thicker.

BOb

EDIT: Even on Amazon the leather ones all show as backordered, will ship July 16th.
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote