View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 11:12 AM   #12
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHatandClogs View Post
I would be glad to do this, could you fill me in on how to?
Sure, the wiki link is at the top of every page in the forum. Once you get there you can tap the Help button on the left side to read about how the wiki works. Mostly you can just enter data similar to the way you would in the forum. I watch all the changes and additions and will help with the formatting. Just put the data in and format it the best you can. I will fix it up a bit and you can then look at the source and see how it was done. This way it won't take long before you are a wiki expert. You can create as many pages as you need.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote