View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 11:43 AM   #9
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
I've heard that Capital One and at least one other CC company don't charge conversion fees (I know I've been hit with them when buying from AU or the EU, as I didn't have one of the magic cards). Paypal passed along the charge to the CC, which is where I was hit with the exchange fee. Don't know what they do if you have sufficient funds to cover a purchase (not that it helps with Amazon; unless you could use PP to buy Amazon gift cards and keep your account loaded that way).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote