View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 01:43 PM   #5
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
If these are DRM free, what about zipping them and using one of the online sites like dropbox or mediafire??
That is almost exactly (just no zipping) how I am sharing books with my parents on the other side of the world.

We setup a shared folder in Dropbox, I do "Save to disc" to that folder saving all the metadata/covers and books. They then do "Add from folder" with their Calibre when they see new files have arrived and delete them from the Dropbox folder. No fuss, no muss.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote