View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 01:45 AM   #12161
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
When I got up this morning (I'm a late riser) my son had already shoveled a path up the driveway to the street. I shoveled about half of the drive out wide enough for the cars when I called it a day. My daughter got hijacked by my wife for a day of watching BBC shows on the internet, but I've booked her up for tomorrow.

Probably got 10 inches total on the snow, but it was very "dry" and fluffy so by this evening it had collapsed to about 8. It was actually easier to shovel this evening because it didn't spill off the edge of the shovel. Saturday should be good shoveling weather as well, if there is such a thing, since the temperature will be (way) below freezing tonight and all of tomorrow. Right now it's 4°.

But we're in for a wild ride according to the forecast ... highs on Sunday near 40° (with "ice pellets"), highs on Monday expected to be near 50° (with rain) ... highs on Tuesday expected to be ... 9° ?!?! But at least it should be sunny!
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote